Samindruk Spółka z o. o. (a limited liability company) was established in Poland in 1989. Constant dynamic development allowed the company to secure the position of the biggest high-volume printing-house in Europe specialized in production of forms.
Today the company employs over 400 people and the workshops take up the surface of over 30 thousand square meters.
Each month we process over 4 thousand tons of paper on altogether 50 roll printing machines, collators, laser numbering stations and rewinders.
What we specialize in are high-volume productions of A5, A4, A3 single sheet forms, overprints on rolls and computer folds for further personalization, multilayer continuous forms as well as multilayer forms glued on the side or in blocks, thermal and offset rolls, airway bills, forms on running tape and confidential envelopes. Samindruk is also the producer of the highest quality standard computer fold.
We work with offset, self-copying, coated, thermic and self-adhesive papers of 39-250g/m2 substance. Our machines have up to 8 printing stations with UV drying which allows e.g. printing CMYK/CMYK at just one run.
We produce forms:
• with all kinds of perforations that are done on each form individually with simultaneous ironing (also in a free to choose shape done with a punch);
• continuous multi-layer glued lengthways and crosswise as well as circularly or in “U” allowing single layers to be pulled out from between the glued layers ( the case of PIN-CODE or payroll envelopes or of consignment notes);
• with neutralization that excludes indicated areas of self-copying forms;
• numbered in mechanic, laser or ink technology according to an algorithm or a base, optionally personalized with a generated changing bar code;
• with a layer of glue secured with a silicon strip;
• with carbonization that allows copying what is being printed on subsequent offset layers ( in two technologies: hot and cold);
• with integrated or “sandwich” labels;
• with an encoded magnetic strip;
• secured against counterfeit with guilloche – also with tonal conversion of colours, paints fluorescent under UV, microlettering, and on paper with a watermark.
Our standard products embrace transfer orders, bank statements, consignment notes, insurance polices, invoices, airway bills, boarding passes, stickers, labels, mailing overprints including forms intended for further personalization in rapid laser printers, accountable forms, lotto rolls and forms, confidential envelopes, postal letter and parcel forms as well as acceptance receipts.
Samindruk Spółka z o.o. (a limited liability company) was entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the City of Toruń, 7th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under No KRS 0000185569.
The company’s seat is located at ul. Gen. Sikorskiego 37 in Brodnica 87-300, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, POLAND.
Its Tax Identification Number (NIP) is 874-00-04-766.
The company is registered in National Official Business Register under No REGON 005730068.
The company is registered in BDO database under No 000033569.
Samindruk’s share capital is PLN 1 000 000.
It is run by The Bydgoszcz Regional Departament of Bank Handlowy w Warszawie SA.
The account number is 64 1030 1090 0000 0000 5126 4501
The group of our clients includes banks, insurance institutions, mailing, shipping and telecommunication companies as well as electric power and gas providers, customs offices, sole shareholder companies of the Treasury, airlines, the Polish Post, international firms and supermarket chains. Over 60% of our production is exported to the European Union.
We have printed inter alia hundreds of millions of medical prescription forms – numbered and with a bar code, over half a milliard of medical service register booklets (RUM) , over 300 million of transfer orders and more than half a milliard of acceptance receipts for the Polish Post (Poczta Polska) and the Polish Ministry of Finance, over 2 milion of lotto rolls and some milliard of lotto forms for the Polish Sports Totalizator (Totalizator Sportowy) and over a milliard (counted in A4 sheets) of tax forms (PIT, CIT, VAT, NIP i.e. tax identification number).